Kentucky Arts Council’s Teacher Initiated Program (TIP) grant is for public or private K-12 schools. Teachers work with professional artists to apply for a residency that they create together based on the needs of their school/classroom. It is a matching grant where the arts council pays 65 percent of the artist fee and the school or district provides the remaining 35 percent
Those interested can find the application link at http://artscouncil.ky.gov/Grants/TIP.htm.
To view the directory of teaching artists, click here.