The Kentucky Department of Education is offering a series of 12 in-person training sessions on the Kentucky Individual Learning Plan (ILP), a student career tool intended to help students search for career options, locate scholarship opportunities, explore the employability outlooks, compare colleges and more.
The hands-on, interactive sessions are designed to inform teachers, counselors, advisers, administrative staff and designated school or district ILP administrators about the ILP’s student and administrator tools.
Here are the remaining sessions (all will be from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. local time):
- Feb. 7 – South Warren High School, Bowling Green
- Feb. 8 – G.C. Garland Building, London
- Feb. 9 – G.C. Garland Building, London
- Feb. 10 – James D. Adams Middle School, Prestonsburg
- Feb. 14 – Newport High School, Newport
- Feb. 15 – Elkhorn Crossing School, Georgetown
- Feb. 16 – Franklin County Career and Technical Center, Frankfort
- Feb. 17 – Danville High School, Danville
Click here for more information.