The Kentucky NEED (National Energy Education Development) Project is offering 13 energy education workshops this fall. Participants will receive free materials on energy that have been aligned to the Kentucky Academic Standards for Science and the Next Generation Science Standards.
The schedule of workshops, with links to register:
- Aug. 30 – Danville, Inter-County Energy
- Sept. 7 – Shelbyville, The Blair Center at Southside Elementary School
- Sept. 12 – Elizabethtown, Elizabethtown Tourism and Convention Bureau
- Sept. 14 – Murray, SpringHill Suites by Marriott
- Sept. 19 – Pikeville, Hilton Garden Inn
- Sept. 21 – Somerset, The Center for Rural Development
- Sept. 26 – Lucas, Barren River State Resort Park
- Sept. 28 – Lexington, Hyatt Regency
- Sept. 28 – Madisonville, Madisonville Community College
- Oct. 17 – Morehead, Morehead Conference Center
- Oct. 18 – Erlanger, Receptions Conference Center
- Oct. 24 – Carlisle, Blue Licks Battlefield State Resort Park
- Oct. 26 – Barbourville, Union College
The workshops are free and substitute reimbursement is provided. Email Karen Reagor for more information.