The Kentucky Association of School Councils (KASC) is offering two academies for teachers and administrators focusing on closing the achievement gap and increasing student achievement in January at three locations.
Each academy will feature two three-hour sessions:
- “Systemic Approach to Closing the Gap” trains participants on using the new KASC Gap Closure Toolkit, with a multi-part attack on closing achievement gaps.
- “Digging Deeper into the Gap Closure Toolkit” will allow further exploration of the content and activities of the KASC Gap Closure Toolkit.
Here are the dates and locations for each academy:
- Jan. 18, Fort Wright, Kenton County schools central office
- Jan. 23, Lexington, NorthEast Christian Church
- Jan. 25, Madisonville, site TBD
Participants may register for one or both sessions. Visit KASC’s website for more information.