The Murray State University College of Education and Human Services will host the College and Career Readiness Summit, a professional learning opportunity for regional educators, June 12-13 in Murray.
The free event is designed for teachers, counselors, school administrators, superintendents and other educators. It will include presentations from authors and nationally known educators.
Keynote speakers will include:
- Adam Welcome, a director of innovation and technology and co-founder of “Kids Deserve It;”
- Mike Rutherford, creator of “The Artisan Teacher” and other educational programs;
- Alice Keeler, a technology specialist and co-author of “50 Things You Can Do with Google Classroom;
- Greg Coker, a soft-skills coach and author of “Building Cathedrals: The Power of Purpose;” and
- Heather Warrell, a digital coach with the Kentucky Department of Education.
Advance registration is required. Visit MSU’s website for more information and a link to registration.