The Kentucky Department of Education (KDE) is accepting proposals for the 2018 Learning from Kentucky’s Classrooms Conference, which will be held Sept. 7-8 in Lexington.
- reflect the innovative work happening in classrooms across Kentucky;
- include active engagement for participants and immediate application to practice;
- represent diversity or differentiated learning for marginalized populations;
- address the need for effective instruction for all students, populations and subgroups; and
- be based on insightful research-based practices.
Proposals should showcase work in one of the strands of KDE’s Instructional Transformation Project:
- Next-generation assessment
- Teacher leadership
- Innovative professional learning practices
- Implementation of standards
- Educator growth and effectiveness
- Systems improvement