The Kentucky Council of Teachers of English/Language Arts (KCTE) is accepting proposals for its annual conference Feb. 23-24 at Embassy Suites Lexington.
KCTE is seeing proposals from innovative professionals on these topics:
- Project-, problem- and/or performance-based learning
- Research-based, teacher-tested, student-vetted instructional strategies that promote student engagement
- Engaging reading, writing and vocabulary strategies
- Inquiry-based instruction
- Professional networking
- Engaging in the political process as educators
- Genius hour
- Literacy across the curriculum
Other proposals that promote student or teacher engagement also will be considered.
The submission deadline is Oct. 31. Visit smore.com for more information and a link to a submission form.