The Grant Training Center will host a professional grant development workshop Oct. 18-19 at Eastern Kentucky University in Richmond. The workshop is designed for those who want to strengthen their grant writing skills and for beginners who want to acquire proven techniques of preparing and writing winning proposals.
Participants will learn how to:
- navigate the world of grant procurement;
- research and identify potential funding sources;
- focus on foundation and corporate giving for Kentucky;
- understand proposal writing guidelines and the review process;
- develop focused and realistic budgets; and
- write winning grants that stand out against competing submissions.
During the workshop, participants will design an abstract, grant design and budget for your next project.