KASC is accepting proposals for its annual conference, which will be Sept. 10-11 at the Marriott Griffin Gate in Lexington. The conference theme is “Together for a Brighter Future.”
- address how members of the school community work together to improve student achievement;
- address a classroom or schoolwide approach, strategy, program or innovation that has been proven successful in increasing student achievement;
- explain how the presenter’s work has been implemented in a classroom, school or district;
- show how an innovative strategy addresses a challenge;
- provide tangible takeaways and immediately applicable information; and
- utilize a delivery model other than a lecture format.
The submission deadline is April 24. Visit KASC’s website for more information.