Eight educators from across Kentucky have been named All Stars by Kentucky Educational Television as part of the inaugural KET Education All Stars program.
The KET Education All Stars program salutes educators who exemplify what it means to support student achievement through innovative and engaging use of technology. Those chosen will receive paid registration and travel to KET’s annual Multimedia Professional Development Day on July 17 at KET’s offices in Lexington. All Stars also will enjoy opportunities to network and collaborate with the KET Education team throughout the school year.
The 2019 KET Education All Stars are:
- Jessica Kiser, preschool/Head Start teacher at Allen Elementary School (Floyd County)
- Sam Northern, library media specialist at Simpson Elementary School (Simpson County)
- Janet Lanham, media services resource librarian in the Jefferson County schools
- Dee Dee Webb, district technology integration specialist in the Grayson County schools
- Emily Northcutt, library media specialist at Hearn Elementary School (Franklin County)
- Letitia Rudie, library media specialist at Catlettsburg Elementary and Summit Elementary schools (Boyd County)
- Candace Nickles, library media specialist at Beaver Creek Elementary School (Knott County)
- Diane Kelley, director of Hardin County Skills U Adult Education Center