The Kentucky School Boards Association has an opening for a Director of Policy and eMeeting Services. This full time position is based in Frankfort and full time benefits, including membership in the Kentucky Teachers’ Retirement System, are provided.
The position is a grade 10 and salary will be commensurate with experience.
The person filling the position will be responsible for overseeing the policy and eMeeting services, including preparation, maintenance and updating of local board of education policies and district administrative procedures and delivery of related services, including online manuals, handbooks and training.
Requirements for the position include:
- minimum of a master’s degree in education or related field (major or minor in English preferred)
- public classroom teaching and/or administrative experience
- capacity to effectively plan, organize and supervise policy services
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- highly organized and detail oriented
- proficient in computer skills
Work includes light travel and frequent presentations. eMeeting and board policy experience is a plus.
Interested individuals meeting ALL requirements may submit a letter of application, resume, salary history, and current references to:
Kathy Amburgey, HR Manager
Kentucky School Boards Association
260 Democrat Drive
Frankfort, KY 40601
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. KSBA is an equal opportunity employer.