The Kentucky Society for Technology in Education (KySTE) Executive Council seeks individuals interested in helping Kentucky move forward with technology in education to run for open offices on the KySTE Board.
Nominations are open for the following officers and representatives for terms to begin July 1, 2014:
- vice president (three-year commitment; the holder of this office automatically becomes president, then past president.)
- secretary (two-year position)
- KySTE outreach (two-year position)
- communications officer (two-year position)
- regional representatives from each of Regions 2, 4, 6 and 8 (two-year position)
Nominations are open to any current member of KySTE, with the exception of vice president, who needs to have prior KySTE Board experience. Full responsibilities for each of these offices are located here.
All executive committee officers are elected by a full vote of the KySTE membership.
Please e-mail nominations to Erin Waggoner. Deadline for nominations is Dec. 31, 2013. For more information, call (859) 887-9502 ext. 3532.
Leave A Comment