The Kentucky Association for School Councils’ newest workshops for teachers and council members are ready to be booked to meet a school’s needs.
Teacher PGES Implementation Tools workshop makes implementation easier for teachers and principals and will include:
- steps for writing Student Growth Goals
- best practices for teachers to be scored Effective
- tools for Peer Observations and constructive peer feedback
- innovative and positive ways to use Student Voice
The Council Responsibilities for Supporting Teacher and Principal PGES workshop includes ways councils can support teachers and principals in reaching the highest levels of effectiveness:
- councils and PGES connection
- guidelines for policies to support effectiveness
- data sources related to PGES
- connections for improving student achievement
For more information or to book these sessions please e-mail Joyce, email@example.com.