Paraeducators’ daily work with students is critical in a school’s goal of improving student achievement. The Kentucky Association of School Councils is sponsoring a workshop for paraeducators on July 18 and July 25. Paraeducators will learn about:
- recognizing strengths and identifying ways to be more effective in the classroom
- the importance of positive relationships for working with students
- strategies for building positive relationships and improving student achievement
- specific instructional strategies to use with students
- collaboration and communication with teachers
Register to attend one of the Paraeducator Academies. Both three- and six-hour versions of this workshop are available. To schedule, call (859) 238-2188.
Leave A Comment