This school year, teachers, you have the opportunity to help your students achieve new heights in growth and learning. Are you ready?
You can prepare yourself with outstanding primers on classroom management available on Edivation (formerly PD 360) via Kentucky’s Continuous Instructional Improvement Technology system (CIITS). These expert-vetted videos feature teaching best practices with real master teachers in their classrooms. They are full of time-tested, proven techniques for keeping the classroom safe and for nurturing and engaging students.
The videos recommended by KDE consultants cover dozens of classroom management topics. Click here for descriptions of some of them. Accessing these and all other professional learning videos in Edivation is simple and it doesn’t cost you a thing:
- Go to CIITS (ciits.kyschools.us).
- Enter your username and password.
- Scroll down to School Improvement Network and click the Edivation logo
- Note: If nothing happens when you click the logo, check your browser’s pop-up blocker and disable it for the CIITS website. This will get you into Edivation.
- The first time you access Edivation, a tutorial will walk you through the new interface and features.
For assistance, call the Kentucky Support Hotline at (855) 597-4638.
Don’t forget! You can get the new school year off to a great start with Rick Smith’s latest best-selling LumiBook, Conscious Classroom Management: Unlocking the Secrets of Great Teaching, Second Edition. Log in to Edivation for immediate access.