REL Appalachia is pleased to sponsor this free workshop on Sept. 10 from 10:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. in Lexington. The workshop is designed to help K-12 educators:
- Identify the types of student engagement educators seek to understand and measure.
- Identify an appropriate student engagement survey with sound psychometric properties.
- Learn about survey administration procedures.
After the event, REL Appalachia will:
- Assist districts in setting up an online version of the selected survey.
- Analyze survey data for districts that administer the survey.
- Prepare school- or district-level student engagement reports that share results.
- Assist schools/districts in interpreting survey results to inform practice.
The workshop is approved for EILA credit. Space is limited to 50 participants. Lunch and transportation costs are on your own. To register, click here.