The Kentucky Society for Technology in Education (KySTE) will hold its annual spring conference March 4-6 in Louisville. Nearly 2,000 information technology leaders, technicians, tech resource/integration specialists, classroom teachers, administrators, library media specialists, exhibitors and other education professionals are expected to attend “Welcome to the Future! KySTE 2015,” which is billed as the largest education technology conference in the south-central United States.
There will be sessions on a variety of important education technology trends and tools, including:
- Old technology-inspired resources for the classroom
- SharePoint Online and other Office365 tools
- Social media tools and helps for newbies and veterans
- Software deployment, device management and other tools for the technician
- Games, simulations and coding resources
- Instant classroom feedback tools and hardware
The featured presenter is Leslie Fisher, director of Fisher Technologies Inc., which provides K-12 technology conference presenting, digital photography education and web development.
The conference will be held at the Galt House Hotel, 140 N. Fourth St., Louisville. Participants may register for the entire event or for a single day; discounted registration rates are available through Feb. 16. For a list of approved sessions at the conference, click here. For more information, click here.
Leave A Comment