The KET Education Media Lab is now open to both in-person and virtual workshops.
Through these free sessions, teachers and students can build skills in media production and editing, explore apps to make project-based learning come to life in less time and for less cost, introduce students to GarageBand or TinkerCAD, and find out about KET Education’s numerous online classroom resources for teaching media arts.
- The maximum number of visitors is 60, including students and adults, per field trip to the Media Lab in Lexington. Schools can select up to 2 workshop topics per day. Virtual session attendees are unlimited.
- Please submit a separate request form for each desired workshop topic. There is a limit of 2 topics per in-person visit day.
- The Media Lab schedule is confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- KET does not serve food, but schools may bring lunches or order delivery to KET, if needed.
- Virtual Media Lab: Prior to the training date and time, please make sure each student has the appropriate app(s) downloaded onto their respective devices.
- Media Lab: No additional equipment is required unless otherwise noted.
More information on the in-person and virtual Media Lab sessions offered can be found on the KET Media Lab webpage.