The Kentucky Collaborative for Families and Schools is offering free Family Engagement in Education Learning Exchanges based on your interest and role in Kentucky schools. Each session centers on peer-to-peer learning, simple strategies that can be implemented now and current national best practices. The exchanges will be offered through Zoom on a variety of dates.
The exchanges include:
- “Leading Family Friendly Schools” for principals and administrators
- Exchange ideas around what’s working in your school and troubleshoot challenge areas. National best practices and evidence-based strategies will also be shared. Register for one or more session online.
- “Partnering with Families for Early Career and Preservice Teachers” for preservice and 1-3 years
- Increase your family engagement skills and build community with other early career teachers across Kentucky. Register for one or more session online.
- “Commonwealth Institute for Parent Leadership (CIPL) Fellowship” for families
- October-April: A CIPL Candidate is someone who believes public education is critical to the economic and social well-being of Kentucky and is committed to helping their student and their student’s peers excel. Learn more and apply online.
- “What’s Working Wednesdays Lunch & Learns” for all audiences (families, educators, students and community-based organizations)
- Grab some quick and easy concrete strategies that work for increasing family engagement. Strategies presented by Kentucky families, educators, and community-based organizations. Register for one or more session online.