Central Kentucky Educational Cooperative (CKEC) collaborated with the Kentucky Department of Education (KDE), Advancing Wellness and Resilience in Education (AWARE) program and the School Climate Transformation Grant (SCTG) project to host a contest dedicated to reducing the mental health stigma in Kentucky schools.
The contest was open to middle and high school students and asked them to create a media presentation, such as a video, that was judged by its content, creativity, organization, overall presentation and mechanics.
Grand Prize Winners
- Danville High School (Danville Independent)
- South Marshall Middle School (Marshall County)
- Mason County High School
Honorable Mention Winners
- Drake’s Creek Middle School (Warren County)
- Lewis County Middle School
- Marion County High School
- Nicholas County High School
- Ohio County High School
- Scott High School (Kenton County)
- Twenhofel Middle School (Kenton County)
- Western Hills High School (Franklin County)