The Kentucky Department of Education and the Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts will present five newly designed arts and arts integration academies for arts teachers this summer in Louisville.
Here is the schedule of academies:
- Arts and School Leadership – June 12-16, Louisville (includes attendance at the Kentucky Coalition for Arts Education’s Arts Education Summit June 14-15; school administrators also may apply for this academy)
- Music and Literacy – June 19-22, Danville
- Arts and Assessing Creative Work – July 17-21, Hopkinsville
- Arts, Spanish and Culture – July 24-25, Ashland
- Arts, Spanish and Culture – July 27-28, Hazard
The application deadline is April 15. Teachers can receive a stipend to attend. Click here for more information.