The Kettering Foundation and the National Issues Forums Institute (NIFI) will host an online moderator training session for teachers interested in learning about using Common Ground for Action (CGA) online forums in the classroom Aug. 15 and 16.
The four-hour session will cover:
- how to set up a CGA forum;
- the moderator’s responsibilities;
- hacks and tricks for moderating;
- practice exercises on setting up and moderating forums;
- questions on integrating CGA forums into the classroom; and
- potential assignments and evaluation metrics.
Participants must have a computer with internet access and speakers. A microphone is helpful but not required. Visit the NIFI website for more information or click here to register.
Leave A Comment