The Kentucky Department of Education’s (KDE) Office of Continuous Improvement and Support and AdvancEd are offering a series of training sessions this fall that will provide an overview of comprehensive school improvement planning, highlighting the four-phase process and transition from ASSIST to eProve in 2017-18.
The three-hour sessions will examine the critical role of the needs assessment and use of key core work processes to drive and inform strategic planning efforts. They also will feature a segment from KDE’s Office of Teaching and Learning detailing the use of the school and district equitable access diagnostic – a required component of comprehensive school/district improvement planning.
Here is the schedule of sessions:
- Oct. 2 – Bowling Green, Green River Regional Educational Cooperative
- Oct. 9 – Cold Spring, Northern Kentucky Cooperative for Educational Services
- Oct. 17 – Ashland, Kentucky Educational Development Corporation
- Oct. 24 – Lexington, Kentucky Educational Development Corporation
- Nov. 16 – Dawson Springs, Pennyrile Forest State Resort Park
Morning and afternoon sessions will be available at each location. Visit the continuous improvement/eProve training registration site to register or email Brandon Quick for more information.
Leave A Comment