The Kentucky Association for Environmental Education (KAEE) is offering several professional learning opportunities this fall in which educators can become certified in Project Learning Tree, Project WET, Project WILD, Project Underground, the Leopold Education Project and other curricula.
Here is the schedule of workshops:
- Sept. 27 – Project WILD and Project Learning Tree, The Arboretum, Lexington
- Sept. 28-29 – Project Flying WILD, Project Underground and Leopold Education Project, John James Audubon State Park, Henderson
- Sept. 28 – Project WILD and Project WILD Aquatic, Robinson Forest, Clayhole
- Oct. 7 – Project WET, Raven Run Nature Sanctuary, Lexington
- Oct. 24 – Project Flying WILD and Project FeederWatch, Feltner 4-H Camp, McConnell Springs Park, Lexington
- Nov. 2 – Project Flying WILD and Project FeederWatch, J.M. Feltner Memorial 4-H Camp, London
Visit KAEE’s website for more information.