The Kentucky Historical Society is seeking judges for its National History Day in Kentucky regional and state contests. Regional contests are taking place through March 31 at seven colleges and universities across the state, and the state contest will be April 22 in Lexington.
Judges will review projects on a variety of topics. Participants can choose to present their research as an exhibit, website, documentary, performance or paper.
Here is the remaining schedule of regional contests:
- March 18 – University of Louisville
- March 24 – Southeast Community and Technical College, Cumberland
- March 25 – Northern Kentucky University, Highland Heights
- March 30 – Grayson County Schools District Office, Leitchfield
- March 31 – Murray State University, Paducah Regional Campus