The Kentucky Association of School Councils (KASC) is offering a growth mindset tool kit suited both for schools and classrooms that are experienced in growth mindset and those that are just beginning the process.
The tool kit features 41 KASC-created resources and 23 ready-to-use activities, including activities for:
- Building understanding of growth mindset;
- Teaching how the brain learns;
- Reinforcing growth mindset traits;
- Using and teaching growth mindset talk;
- Providing feedback and strategies to improve all student work; and
- Creating an environment that supports a growth mindset.
Visit the KASC website for more information or to order.