The Kentucky Department of Education is getting ready to start the annual process of collecting and updating data on superintendent compensation. The Superintendent Compensation web form will be securely available from July 3 to July 31, 2014, at this location: https://opsupport.education.ky.gov/webforms/.
Please note that the form has been revised from last year to add clarification. Some of the changes include:
- Number of contract days per year will need to include extended and extra service days.
- When listing salaries, contract, extended, and extra service salaries need to be separate totals.
- If the district provides a car, clarification will be needed if the vehicle is used for personal use.
- Indicate if the district provides additional KTRS funding that the state does not offer.
- Indicate if the district provides any additional insurance not provided by the state.
Due to these changes, we are asking ALL districts to resubmit the Superintendent Compensation information this year. The submission window will be open until July 31, 2014.
If you have any questions, please contact Carol Buell at (502) 564-3846, ext. 4438 or via e-mail at email@example.com