GBH Education, a division of PBS member station GBH in Boston, regularly recruits teachers to support the development of high-quality resources for the classroom for its original productions, like the U.S. History Collection, and collaborations with FRONTLINE, AMERICAN EXPERIENCE, and NOVA.
GBH Education offers a variety of paid opportunities for educators to provide insight and feedback on content and programs, including:
- Piloting existing and new PBS LearningMedia resources in the classroom;
- Co-designing new resources;
- Providing feedback on in-progress curriculum materials;
- Participating in surveys, focus groups, interviews, or other research studies; and
- Serving as an Educator Ambassador; including opportunities to present at national webinars and conferences.
Complete the GBH Education survey to join our priority contact list and receive early access to these opportunities. The survey will take 2 minutes to complete and ensure you receive the most relevant opportunities.
GBH Education is a long-time producer of educational media spanning preK-12, with a focus on science, social studies, and civics. With PBS, we founded PBS LearningMedia, a digital learning service offering thousands of free, standards-aligned videos, interactives, and lesson plans for teachers.