The Dollar General Literacy Foundation is accepting applications for grants to support literacy projects in schools and communities. The following grant opportunities are available:
- Adult Literacy Education funds organizations that provide services in adult basic education, preparation for GED and English language acquisition. Applications are due by Feb. 25.
- Beyond Words provides funding to public school libraries recovering from major disasters. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
- The Family Literacy grant provides funding to organizations offering adult education, children’s education and parent and child together time. Applications are due by Feb. 25.
- The Summer Reading grant provides funding to nonprofits and libraries to implement and to expand summer reading for P – 12 new and striving readers. Applications are due by Feb. 26.
- The Youth Literacy grants provide funding to schools, libraries and nonprofits to assist struggling readers. Applications are due by May 19.
For more details, visit http://www.grantsoffice.com/GrantDetails.aspx?gid=26496 for details.
Leave A Comment