The Principal Partnership Project (P3) is accepting breakout session proposals for the 7th Annual P3 EdCamp: For Principals, By Principals. The EdCamp Advisory Committee is seeking sessions led by principals, school leaders and other experts in the field for this virtual event.
Some topics that have been requested by principals include:
- School safety, culture and climate;
- Deeper learning;
- Difficult discussions;
- Growing and supporting teachers;
- Instructional leadership;
- High-quality instructional resources;
- Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging;
- Time management;
- Behavior management/Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports/restorative practices;
- Multi-tiered systems of support;
- Retention and recruitment;
- Family and community engagement; and
- Leading in a post-COVID world.
Please complete the P3 EdCamp Session Proposal 2023 form if you are interested in leading a breakout session.
Breakout Sessions are designed to be 30 minutes long. There will be a host in each breakout room who will introduce you, help with any technology issues, monitor the chat and record the session. Session presenters will receive additional Effective Instructional Leadership Act credit.
For more information, check out A Guide To EdCamp or the grid with all of the sessions from last year’s EdCamp.