Kentucky Chautauqua programs allow students to experience Kentucky and U.S. history brought to life in the classroom and offers interaction between the character and students during the program that not only enhances the learning experience, but engages students. While they learn about the past they can apply what they learn to present-day topics and issues.
Included in this experience are:
- CD with all core content information by grade level
- historical information on the character and his/her contributions to Kentucky and the U.S.
- pre- and post-performance open-ended questions
- printed programs for all attendees (up to 75 students)
- lodging for the presenter if necessary
For more information, go to www.kyhumanities.org.